My Music. My Time. My Life. My Denver.
Everybody knows choosing not to drink is good for your grades, and good for your health. But did you know it’s also good for your social life?
Have fun with the 85% of your schoolmates who have chosen NOT to drink.
That’s right. According to the most recent Healthy Kids Colorado Survey, an overwhelming majority of middle school students say no to alcohol. And this summer Denver is connecting you to 85 ways to have fun and stay healthy. You and your friends can use your MY Denver card to make your own music and beats at the Mobile Music Studios, watch a movie at the park, cool off at the pool, take a hip hop dance class or play sports at your local recreation center.
Be a part of the 85% of middle school students that don’t need to drink to have a good time.
Text ‘85’ to 67076 to join the 85!
The Good Stuff
- 85 Summer Days of Fun Calendar – There are a ton of fun, free things to do this summer. Download our 85 Summer Days of Fun Calendar to learn more!
- Make beats at a Mobile Music Studio – Have you ever wanted to know how to make music? Drop by one of our Mobile Music Studios to meet a DJ and learn how to make your own beats and songs. For a list of Mobile Music Studio locations, click here.
- Play sports, cool off at the pool or take a class at your Local Recreation Center – Use your MY Denver Card to get free access to a ton of activities at your Denver Recreation Centers. Go here for a list of fun things to do.
- Take a Tech Class or Dive Into an Adventure at your Local Library – Use your MY Denver Card to get free access to classes, books and activities at your neighborhood library.
- My Denver Card – It’s easy to get a free MY Denver card if you are a youth that lives in Denver. To get your card, visit the Denver Parks and Recreation Website.
Do you want to know the facts about drugs and alcohol? Go to one of these sites to learn more!